Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Beautiful Things..

Wow, who knew God could take something ugly and make it beautiful. God is truly amazing. There is nothing more beautiful than seeing a broken life, an ugly life, made whole and restored. I choose to live a radical life. I'm tired of this lukewarm, comfortable, life. No offense, but it just isn't working for me anymore. God has been so good, yet at the first sign of trouble, we start to doubt. Well, I'm done with that. Life is too beautiful to sit around and mope about what could have been, or should have been, or even what will be. It is all about putting your focus in God who can change the course of humanity with a single breath. I choose to put my faith in that kind of Power. Where will you put your faith?

"You make beautiful things, You make beautiful things
 You make beautiful things out of the dust!"


No comments:

Post a Comment