Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Peace...

There is nothing like the feeling of peace coming over and calming a racing heart. Last weekend was really hard. I struggled with not knowing where I was supposed to be going or what I was supposed to be doing and I felt unworthy and useless. God has this way of bringing us back around and I've just been asking for His peace to comfort me and allow me the boldness and patience to deal with these issues and He granted me that peace....He is so wonderful and I praise Him for blessing my life and dropping miracles in my path just so I can see how beautiful life is when it is lived in His glory. Peace of heart when the world crashes down is the most precious gift I could ask for this Christmas season.


Life is beautiful because of the hell we go through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment