Friday, December 3, 2010

Give Me Faith...

"Give me faith, to trust what You say. That You're good and Your love is great. I'm broken inside, I give You my life. I may be weak, but Your Spirit's strong in me. My flesh may fail, my God You never will!"

In my head I repeat this over and over and over again thinking it will make everything better. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. Tonight is one of those nights. For a week I have been fine so why now? why tonight? I can't answer that. All I know is that I have to daily choose to give up control...to give up trying to make it through without God, cause I never will. So here I sit choosing to give up control of this again. I will make it through. I will praise God tonight for who He is. 


Papa,
I know I'm weak, and I know I don't deserve the grace You give me. Please help me to see and do what You would have of me. I need to trust You, and I have to trust You. I will praise You for giving me this day, because I know that these next weeks will shape the rest of my life. I love You. Please forgive me for doubting Your plan. 




and all I hear is...
Be still and know

No comments:

Post a Comment