Sunday, December 12, 2010

Forever Reign





"You are good, You are good, when there's nothing good in me."



What a beautiful song to hear right after you have a meltdown. Oh goodness, God has made me realize so many things this week and I can't thank Him enough for just loving me the way He does. The biggest thing I learned is about picking other things above Him. How stupid am I to pick people over the Creator of the universe? But God just loves us through our stupidity. Why? I have no earthly idea, but I am proof that God has greater plans. I came from cursing God a couple years ago to praising Him in the darkest moments of my life. Yet he still pursued me and my heart! Love like that doesn't exist here on earth, but I found it in the Father. I hope and pray that one day I will know that kind of love here on earth, but for now, I rest in knowing that I have a Love that does not fail.

Even when you feel like life is unfair and you want to give up, don't. When you stick through the pain for a night, His joy really does come in the morning. He will bless you for keeping the faith and trusting in Him.


When collapse is what you seek, collapse into His arms and may
 "the riches of His love always be enough." 

No comments:

Post a Comment